Personal Transformation Plan
The Personal Transformation Plan is a 10 week guided program designed to help you both lose and maintain weight loss. It can also be beneficial to those who want to improve their energy levels and feel more vibrant. We teach you about healthy living and nutrition for the best long term results.
The Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System collects U.S. resident data by telephone surveys, state by state, regarding health-related risk behaviors. It was updated in September 2019 and showed that obesity rates now exceed 35% in 9 states, 30% in 31 states, and 25% in 48 states.
Obesity means you have a body mass index of 30 or higher. If you are obese, you have a higher likelihood of developing conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, some forms of cancer, diabetes and more. It’s not surprising that losing weight has become a popular theme.
At Functional Medicine Center of Montana we are interested in helping you maintain excellent long-term health and realize the importance of sustained weight loss by promoting a healthy lifestyle. If you are interested in losing weight or even just living a healthier lifestyle, we encourage you to enroll in our Personal Transformation Plan.
How This Program is Different
- Diets are usually short term – Although the Personal Transformation Plan is over a 10 week period, it is broken up in to two sections. The first 6 weeks are focused on weight release. The last 4 weeks are focused on permanent lifestyle changes that will allow you to maintain permanent weight loss.
- You don’t have to buy diet food – During the entire 10 weeks you will be eating fresh, store-bought food. You don’t have to eat processed diet food that you will no longer eat when you are finished. With clear guidance, we will teach you how much and just what to eat so you can see the results!
- We understand the physiology of your body – Many conventional plans fail because they stress your body by recommending you eat less and exercise more. When stress hormones are released, they actually cause you to store more fat for survival.
- Traditional diets don’t reduce the overall inflammation in your body – Not only do we guide you in diet choices, we support your microbiome (the bacteria in your gut that govern your metabolism). We also institute intermittent fasting which gives your gut and your immune system a break, allowing you to heal.
- Many diets increase your hunger and slow your metabolism – We provide supplement support for your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis (HPA axis) cell signaling which helps regulate stress, hormones, metabolism, and the nervous system. Often times, conventional diets will throw off the HPA axis and cause your metabolism to slow down.
- You will be supported throughout your journey – We are there for you throughout your journey. We provide a private facebook group so you can share with others while going through this program. Any questions or concerns you have are easily answered by your physician via text and email during the entire 10 weeks.
What This Program Will Do For You
- You will lose weight! You will see a difference on the scale almost daily.
- You will have more energy to do the things you love.
- You will look healthier.
- Your mood will be happier.
- Blood sugars will be more stable and insulin levels reduced.
- You will reset your hypothalamus (the metabolic set point) so you will not gain the weight back.
- It will become easier to control your appetite and you will lose cravings for junk food.
- You may be able to reduce or eliminate diabetes, hypertension or cholesterol medications.
Is the Personal Transformation Plan Right For You?
If you are interested in learning more about how you can feel healthier and have more energy to do the things you love, while losing weight and keeping it off, give us a call today!
We are looking forward to answering your questions to see if the Personal Transformation Plan is right for you!
What’s Included in the Personal Transformation Plan?
The Personal Transformation Plan has been carefully designed and proven to work. The Functional Medicine Center of Montana providers are excited to guide you through this program so you can see long-term results!